Think the last time we went Jurong Bird Park, I wasn't even pregnant with Kaylen yet. This time when we went, Kaylen is 1 wk be4 she turned 1 yr old. at least 2 yrs break!
I managed to ballot successfully from company..so just a good time to bring the grands together and guess what? Just when we all finish changing..the sky turned dark and rain heavily immediately..We waited and waited till close to 11am..it was still raining..No choice, we decided to go Jurong point for lunch while waiting for rain to stop.
Finally when we reached bird park was already close to 2pm+...It was still drizzling on and off..actually it was not too bad, not so hot..and made the trip quite enjoyable.
Kaylen loves bird..She would laugh kekeke everytime a bird fly away from stationery position..very funny!
and Jared was a brave boy..he wasn't scared even a bird landed on his shoulder..I was the 1 who shouted soooo loudly when the bird stopped by on my back..hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment