-> Feeding
Only want and can drink milk when sleepy...when wide awake, she will ahhhh all the way if you try to insert bottle into her mouth...and If i try to latch her, she'll bite me even though she don't have teeth yet!
Drinks about 4oz of milk each time, never increase more than this
-> Physical
Can sit unsupport quite well now
Can crawl forward now...but slow...
First raise her butt super high...then leap like a frog, to move forward.
Trying to learn to sit from lying down, but still not successful yet.
-> Speech
I think much better than Jared at the same time...
Maaaa...
Daaaaa...
Mumm...
all kind..hehe..
-> Solid intake
*headache*
Seemed to be allergy to peas, and egg yolk.
I spent much effort to prepare fresh peas for her, open up the pod, and take out the peas. WIth 1 pack of fresh beans, i can only get 3 small cube of peas..Then when she take 1 cube...start rashes all over ...
Egg yolk too..but gonna try again in 1-2wks time.
She get choke with smallest grain...everything for her must be soft and smooth..if not she will merlion..I tend to get a bit phobia feeding her...The best food is probaly rice cereal+ breastmilk. Then only it is smooth enough for her.
She don't like having apple/pear puree on its own, I guess too sweet..can see from her face expression.
-> Weight & height
~8kg...not much gain from 6mth old ...Becos she fall sick and had to see doc at 6mth 3wk old.
She's doing better than Jared, Jared first see doc was at 6mth old.
Shortie, ~64cm only...wonder if my milk lack of calcium?
-> Say cheese
I just realised Kaylen would smile to the camera everytime we try to snap a pic for her...so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment