Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

2wks in new school

I think Jared enjoyed the school..it wasn't so hard to wake him up in the morning anymore..he is sleeping earlier about 10.30pm..compare to 11/12am last time..Like to take school bus very much...

The old pap school..I can't stop complaining... The other day we bump into teacher Jay, I was asking Jared to go up and greet the teacher...wah, the teacher saw him, fast fast enter the classroom, and close the door...Aiyo!..real jia lat..

Jared has phobia over the toilet bowl in the pap school, so during bad times, one wk he would pee on his pants for 3 days...my mum went to check once, the toilet bowl stuck, and its too big for him..and most of all teacher don't bother to ask if he need to pee. And pee nevermind, lin lao shi don't even want to change his pants..so he would soak in wet pants, and wet socks and wet shoes till go home..How can???... Haiz...

I think I haven't finish complaining...

The new school...Jared is found to change new attire, even if he just eat messily and dirty some spots of his uniform,...hehe..Once he wet slightly the underwear also got changed. When we went to the school to spot check on the 2nd wk, bump into Mrs Chai, so I asked her how was Jared? She told me , he is ready to join in and do the work now.

Once Jared asked her, No window? (at the hall)...So she went to showed him there's window just that it was covered by the curtain to prevent bright light from coming in. Since then, Jared had never cry again in hall. He's able to put his school bag and water bottle in front of classroom after getting down from bus now.

We were really happy to see it. Although he still look blur all time in school..hehe They would bring them to pee once coming down from assembly, before going home, after arts and craft session. All of them go together..which is very good right? Cultivate the habbit.

Most of all, the school fees are really affordable..$600 for 10 wk...together with the school bus, we pay $300 per mth..for rest of mind..Why not?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...