Since 2-3 wk pass his exact birthday at 2yr old. Jared has been showing bad sign of terrible 2.
He is choosy on who play with him, only Daddy and gong gong when we were back in Sembawang. If he don't want you, you can't even sit around to watch him play..Wah lau!
He is choosy on who make his milk, only Daddy if he is around
He will shout what he wants when we were at supermarket.
Just yesterday he shout, Yakult ! Yakult!...I thought just becos of he said once, and we buy for him could be too pampering him..So i told KP, we not buying..Hell do I knows..he continues to...
Yakult! Yakult till he managed to hold it on his hand.
Last Fri, 28Dec was me taking him alone again after a long break. Daddy has to work, and My ILs are out.
It was challenging cos I've not really taken care of him alone since thyroid..where my muscle will ache after carrying him.
He's not into watching his DVD anymore..there's always things he scared in each DVD, strangely..during peak time, he can watch these shows 2x a day and nothing happen.
Mickey Mouse: He hates the easter egg, will shout to turn off the player immediately
Playschool: Oh, he hate the humpty dumpty so much!..and strangely he knows exactly when humty dumpty will come out! So funny.
So keeping him occupied is tougher now.
It was not bad stay ...although Jared apparently looks bored!..and keep wanting me to carry him by the gate to see if daddy home..
So poor boy keke..
p/s: Finally I felt healthy once again, after 2 wk of medication. No more muscle pain, no more prob of standing up or sudden fall.
Cannot believe a simple thyroid gland mal function can cause so much discomfort in a person.
I even heard that it can cost a person's character to change, heng ah..me not to that stage yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment