Recently I managed to bid a mickey mouse cookie cutter from Yahoo auction..so I had the first trial on bread...thought it would help Jared take bread.Unforturnately ..he did not get attracted by the mickey mouse shape though...although now I'm pretty certain his fav cartoon character are mickey, minnie and donald duck.
He like to say the magic words Miska muska mickey mouse..Even at home and after so long didn't watch...so I got pretty disappointed when he refused to take the bread.
But I love these kind of cookie cutter..and to see the actual size is the smaller type really make me even happier..Cos no one would like to munch a big not so tasty cookie..(refer to my cooking hehe)
Now, I'm looking forward to see more design SM got fr Japan...hehe..
1 comment:
Tokyo DisneySea only sell 1 design of the Disney characters mould.. so don't expect too much hor.. but I like it!
Will u let me try your disney-cookies after you made them? hee :p
Post a Comment