Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Half yearly date with Doctor

I'm pretty sure this is not coincidental anymore...Every half yearly Jared need to fall sick and this is the 3rd time it's happening...

First time visit to doctor happened on the day Jared turned 6mth old. He fall sick for the first time after he was borned for 6 mth, down with runny nose and slight cough..we got panic, took urgent leave to send him to his Pd that afternoon.

2nd time happened just 1 wk after Jared turn 1 yr old..Down with stomach flu. Action: 2 days after sick

3rd time which is right now also happened 1 wk after Jared turn 18mth. Started with runny nose, and finally bad cough with flame..Action: 1 wk after sick..longer time to take action huh? hehe

I sort of forsee that this would come..Hope Jared would recover soon, else no swimming, no outing, worst, no air con at night..

Maybe I should not complain .. I should be thankfully that he is so healthy and only need a visit to Pd once every half yearly...

Hmmm..He missed the 5in1 booster jab, we re-schedule to coming Fri..Judging at the way he is recovering now, probaly need to re-schedule again...Poor boy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...