Day 9 22-Nov-2019
9.30am-10am Bus stop 13 shuttle to Blue Lagoon (luggage to store 500ISK *2)
Entrance 11am (3hr in water)
2.00pm to get change & ready
3.10pm Flybus leave blue lagoon 15min be4 at bus stop
3.30pm at airport, flight 6.50pm [3hr 30min flight]
fly to Helsinki , arrival 12.20am
Stay: Scandic Helsinki Airport
9.30am-10am Bus stop 13 shuttle to Blue Lagoon (luggage to store 500ISK *2)
Entrance 11am (3hr in water)
2.00pm to get change & ready
3.10pm Flybus leave blue lagoon 15min be4 at bus stop
3.30pm at airport, flight 6.50pm [3hr 30min flight]
fly to Helsinki , arrival 12.20am
Stay: Scandic Helsinki Airport
More on Blue Lagoon:
We spent quite a long dip inside the lagoon from 11am to 1.30pm, supposedly to stay till 2pm..but decided to get up earlier instead. Thankfully, cos after the long dip and somersby, I actually felt dizzy after got up. And after shower, I practically felt drunk and fainting spell in the changing room, that I need to rest for a long long time in the changing room. What a terrible experience!







No comments:
Post a Comment