It's the time of the year again!
Since P4 she had put us worrying..this year SA2 math and sci both suffered. Only consistency is in chinese and hcl.
*Update* 3 prizes this year..Top 3 in class & best in level in English & billingual!
I had put in my goals for her this year, I wanted her best subject to be academic subject rather than best in music..which she achieved! All the three top3 in her class got best in English.
And after my hardwork and many leaves(2 half days) taken to help her, she decided that she wanted to invite her daddy instead.
Better for me too, save more leaves for psle next year..
She didn't get best conduct this year despite whole class nominated her..
P/s I only receive 1x call from teacher this year regarding homework submission from math teacher and openly tell me she is head prefect..sch got expectation.

No comments:
Post a Comment