Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

NZ2016: Day16 CHC, Sydney, SG 10 Dec 2016

Woke up at 3am, and returned the car..



 photo 20161210_060856_zps5o6dqpjw.jpg

At CHC airport...I felt really sad..cos not becos the holiday is ending soon..it was only after 18yrs then I was able to step back into NZ...I felt after this I may not have chance to come back NZ anymore cos there is simply to many places I have never been and need to go...But NZ will forever have its place in us...

At Sydney airport..where we spent 8 torturous hour waiting for our connecting flight..arrived at 8am left at 4pm...faint..

 photo 20161210_145045_zps0zlqet9w.jpg

 photo 20161210_145052_zpsc6wsfd9x.jpg

 photo 20161210_144629_zpswdnceajj.jpg
Love this stuff at the airport..lost our Ipad cable when we moved out from the first accomodation The Barn..so this came really helpful

 photo 20161210_160044_zpstrkiyhhe.jpg

Felt so good to be able to finally board our British Airways plane back to SG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...