Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

One month into P1 & P4 school year 2015

 photo pt2015_01_30_11_05_41_zpsleygzyo7.jpg

The gal got selected as monitor together with her partner Kayden. Cos their names sound alike...

So I asked her what did the monitor do?  She said take care of the class when there is no teachers..She go around and tell the children to take a story book and read.  When there's announcement on the PA system for monitors, they have to go PN collecting point.  They have to ask around  a few people to find the PN collecting point.


Jared
Almost everyday without fail I will ask this question to Jared, so, when can go back PeiChun?

The maths worksheet are harder..
The assignment big (social studies family chart), small (English flowchart, newspaper reflection, Book review) ..although all have reasonable deadline, but the feeling wasn't really good to need to constantly checking him out on the quality of work and plan out the milestones to meet weekly.

Everytime I will feedback, I can't tolerate this anymore..and He's reply is ...You just have to get use to it.

I'm so used to feed him with my work all the time to make sure he do enough exercise to have strong foundation..now the feeling really wasn't right not knowing what to expect in the test/exam​

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...