Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

2014 P3 Prize Giving Ceremony

Today marked the end of Primary 3 and Jared's official last day in PCPS. He had been talking about saying bye bye to all his friends excitedly.  I guessed I definitely felt more sad than him.  We are gonna leave our comfort zone, where top 3 had been a norm for these 3 yrs.

I had been telling him, after he joined the GE program, his marks will drop from 90-100 to 50-60, and all I want him is to prevent being the bottom 3.

But he insisted that he wanted to try the program, so we will certainly support him all the way..I salute his courage and certainly hope it will lead him to a new high since  he had always said he knew all the stuff in the mainstream as I already taught him.

Jia you baby!

 photo IMG_3991_zps2a78361e.jpg

Madam Ler PCPS Principal
 photo IMG_3992_zps12cd3d16.jpg

Awaiting for his turn
 photo IMG_3996_zpseafe6362.jpg

 photo IMG_4001_zpsf17ec700.jpg

Jared was in high mood..certainly it was his hard work!
 photo IMG_4003_zps41410b8d.jpg

 photo IMG_4005_zpsfd0b8767.jpg

The top 3s from 3D, Jared, Marx, Tze Kai
 photo IMG_4009_zps05159336.jpg

 photo IMG_4013_zps84fc8f15.jpg

Every kid queued to take pic with principal
 photo IMG_4018_zpsebf38b83.jpg

 photo IMG_4014_zps1d798f3d.jpg

 photo IMG_4019_zps1261667c.jpg

 photo IMG_20141113_090611_1415848275579_zpswwtr1zen.jpg

 photo IMG_4022_zps42c012e1.jpg

Next will be we looking forward to Kaylen embarking in primary journey
 photo IMG_4024_zps898afd7e.jpg

 photo IMG_4025_zpsf85efbf7.jpg

 photo IMG_4027_zps672e31df.jpg

March in -video

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...