Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Perth Trip 5-12 June Day 3 Part 2 [Manjimup-Pemberton]

After the animal feeding ended, we decided to try out the canoeing..It was extremely cold that AM.

But kids excitement just got them to overcome the cold.

 photo IMG_2650_zps609579ec.jpg

 photo 20140607_104743_zpsb8006b64.jpg

 photo 20140607_134731_zpsd2b2c067.jpg
Shopping in woolsworth with cute trolley

 photo IMG_2709_zps170cc945.jpg
@Big brook dam..I like the colour combi

 photo IMG_2686_zps5ec72055.jpg


After the trip out to explore pemberton town and Karri forest, we are back in the farm for more canoeing
 photo IMG-20140608-WA0008_zps983a0004.jpg
Love the confident look of Jared while canoeing

 photo IMG-20140608-WA0012_zps2858712e.jpg

 photo IMG-20140608-WA0009_zps143db4f0.jpg

 photo IMG_2714_zpsbf51fd0e.jpg
Bbq dinner again..We are having more lambs as it was really cheap, and kangaroo kebab!  I told myself I had to buy it else it such a waste that I've been to Australia for the 3rd time, yet didn't try it yet..Cost about AUD5 for 5 kangaroo kebab. Thankfully my dad loves it, in fact he found it again on our last day trip to Coles to bring home.

 photo IMG-20140608-WA0018_zpsb9727b21.jpg
Its a full table of food..as we are leaving the farm, we cooked most of the stuff to bring to other place. Very little vege, as its very expensive there..a capcicum cost AUD3+, 1kg of banana at $4.99

 photo IMG-20140608-WA0017_zpsd3a16129.jpg

 photo 20140607_194340_zpsabcea77d.jpg
After dinner, kids played monopoly for the 1st time with their dad till 11pm! while the rest of us already asleep.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...