Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

2014 CNY: Day 2. Part 2

Got invited to Kee Yong& Grace's house for dinner together with other cousins..

We had not been there for years...and its nice to meet up and see how the kids grown..Their house is even bigger than all our houses in M'sia with 3 storey, front porch and slide in house...wonderful..

 photo IMG-20140201-WA0006_zpsbs8onfw9.jpg

 photo IMG-20140201-WA0008_zpsqvwlbzo0.jpg
Lincoln, Kaylen, Jared, and Lewis ..Both Jared and Lewis are P3 this year..but Lewis is 40kg, while Jared struggling at 25kg..OMG...

 photo IMG-20140201-WA0009_zpsdbnqj7dx.jpg

 photo IMG-20140201-WA0010_zpsmlfjeisg.jpg

 photo IMG-20140201-WA0011_zpsxu8mmmpu.jpg

 photo IMG-20140201-WA0003_zpscvh0s29d.jpg
With them there is always chilli crab feast..the 1st ever Sri Lanka crab in my life was also a treat from them..I still remembered tat time I was in uni..and it was the 1st time I seen such a big claw..and as time passed by, I got sick of it..and now for good health..we hardly feast on crab anymore.

 photo IMG-20140201-WA0000_zpsu8wk5sly.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...