The cake was ordered from icing room, after deliberating between polar hello kitty or princess..
To my horror, when I arrived at icing room J8, all the colors from the words had already run..and I complained to them..they tried to add bear bear underneath the words..I still find it unaceptable..I bargained with them, you cannot let such ugly cake to leave your bakery..So the chef offered to redo it..and got me to give them 2hrs time.We had dinner there, and they completed it within 1.5hr.
|
We got home at abt 9pm+...to a very anxious Kaylen asking how was her cake? and wanted to see immediately..When we opened up ..she said its very nice...and comforted me that dun be sad ok..she will ask chef dun anyhow do next time..and very cooperative to get change comb her hair..we started taking some pics..
|
| Taken with S3 trying her best to pose properly..despite the heat, and messy hair..hah...Wonderful gal |
No comments:
Post a Comment