Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

The greatest fall


I had my greatest fall after soo long hah.

On last Sat 14-July, as usual we are at United sq. But I forgot about kaylen’s water bottle for her ballet class..from previous experience..She will get really angry when this happened.

So I proposed to go buy from Cold storage…hv a good time visiting the newly renovated cold storage..then finally came back with her fav white chrysanthemum drink.
When halfway, I saw parents coming down..so I go excited and started running up the escalater..thats where I trip and fall..The pain was still bearable but the moment I sit down..the next I saw was blood ooging out..and every where on floor are blood..

So lucky we managed to stop the blood..else really dunno what to do. Then daddy went to buy plaster, gauss, antiseptic etc..and started to clean my wound.

After a while, we received call from Jared saying he’s out from class. Luckily he wasn’t frighten..instead of asking how I were..he started asking me for food as he was already hungry..Then when I told him my story..he asked, wheres the drink hah.

As for Kaylen, she didn’t know we sent to drink in..and when she came out she was angry..So daddy brought her back to find her drink.

This is truly fall for nothing.

In the pm, I was still bz working on my brownie. Heh.

At night we went to check at comp. appt clinic..Doc said better go to TTSH A&E..thinking abt the queue, I gave up. So we go hm changed the dressing..and the next AM, I’m good for lower leg IPL and ikea trip heh.

*no pics, cos too er xin*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...