Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

New Phone Samsung S3

For the 1st time, I've so the keep up with the trend...The phone has just been released for a wk plus, and I got it. It's so troubled that the phone protector is still very scarce in the market and I need to search the whole Toa Payoh to find one that is within my budget and yet looking good.

And the function is much more complicated than iphone...I'm still trying to get used to it, and the size too.
Can never type sms with 1 hand now.


Some of the pics taken with the new camera

Big breakfast I prepared for dear daddy...Kids don't like this type of breakfast..Jared took cornflakes with milk, while Kaylen have nutela bread

Lunch with Jamie Teo at You& Mee hah


These are my signature dishes..stir fry celery, its very sweet and crunchy cooked this way.  Learnt from MIL. Tofu with minced pork, and pan fry salmon and finally black chicken soup. 

Grandma joined us for dinner too.

Supper at Mac D Centerpoint. To my horror, the last kitty is OOS... :((((

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...