Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Whampoa B114: The stay

13-May Sunday-The 1st night, Jared on his own




After a busy day, we got back to mum’s place to bath..then come back again.

We got the kids to get ready in their room earlier trying to settle them..Jared got a little nervous to need to sleep alone..while Kaylen surrender early early.



So I slept on the thin mattress on the floor with Jared, and very quickly he already fall asleep.



The next morning when I went to check on him at 6:00 am he already woke up..I think he still quite nervous abt having to sleep alone

Kaylen had a bad fall that afternoon and was sent to KKH. When Jared got home, he was already quite tired..after dinner and bath, daddy, waipo and kaylen got back..



And after dinner , we quickly go back home again..Kaylen refused to follow us.



Abt 10pm I brought Jared in to sleep, in less than 5min he already fall asleep..



The 2nd night was much better, and he can sleep until 7:20am

Photobucket
The 1st time they  both try out the bed
 
Photobucket
The actual 1st night on 13May Sun...we forgot the blanket and used the bedsheet as blanket for them..heh

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...