Then when we saw the shop at united square was having $40 off..immediately we chiong to buy after lesson.
But SPI school bag design is really so so to bad.
Why I’m so supportive on it? We own and have tried no brand bag vs samsonite bag pack before. No brand tend to be so painful to the shoulder..and our samsonite is really so so good, its durable, friendly to shoulder no matter how much stuff you squeeze on it. Now we have converted all our bagpack to samsonite..heh.
So for jared so small size, yet hv to carry big bag, I think and hope SPI will be good for him.
What’s next? Shoe..I’m eyeing addidas white shoe..yes, kids in sg wear addidas and nike to school..(I wanna faint again). And I also found out that each kid have 2 pair white shoes, so I’ll definitely get a pair of Bata when we go back M’sia next hehe..adidas shall kiv.
Uniform- Most kids are having minimum 3 set of uniform and 2 set of PE. We have yet to decide, probably 2 set uniform and 2 set PE.



3 comments:
Wah! All branded stuffs just for a PI pupil...really rich the Sporean!
I just went Jb today noticed everything price increase again. The playground at jusco cost rm1 , last time only rm.50. A normal sch bag cost rm90and above, might be more costly in Jb
Besides this brand, what brand of ergonomic school bag is recommended? My son going P1 next year.
Post a Comment