Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

She's in!



I'm soooo nervous now!!



She's in the semifinal of chubbiest cheek baby contest by mediacorp!



Oh yes!!!!.



Hehehe...



The story goes like this, I saw the contest form from i weekly magazine for continous few weeks..Was keep fan-ing that Kaylen don't have a studio pic to submit...and finally I still show my mum the contest form...on the day I took AM leave to bring Jared to his new school for enrollment...



But when we were back from school, I got so tired and need to rush back to work...I told my mum i lazy to submit when she reminded me again..Told her to forget about it.
When I'm back from work, mum told me my sis had help to send. (My sis is absolutely supportive for all kind of lucky draw ever since she won a pair of brilliant rose wedding band worth 5k from mag contest!, That's explain why she is so on to help..hehe)



After submission..deep in my heart ..I was still hoping Kaylen have chance..hehe..



And finally while I was in meeting...I RECEIVED that call!!!...



*Now I'm fan-ing what can I wear to go to the contest!..Note: not Kaylen it's ME!!..So fat, pai seh lerrrrr...*



p/s I wouldn't thought of any contest for the kids ever since Jared's healthy baby contest at Whampoa CC...It was such bad experience, cos it's so hot, so many ppl and wait too long...and finally he fell asleep before seeing judges..It's enough of embarassment....



But this round during CNY, Irene's hb Chris asked me when I'm gonna bring her for contest..said she is sooo cute, so pretty..That's how the encouragement comes..Hah!



The Contest: 27 Feb 1.30-2.30pm..Singapore Expo




I found these infor from google ..It mentioned only first 3 prize, hopefully they will give at least 1 tin of similac to semi finalist who made it that day! hehe



p/s This is the pic I used to enter the contest


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...