She look like crying, but mum say she happy to lick it, and finally the chicken drumstick was eaten by Jared..hehe..
Whole mouth so oily...eeee
Daddy and Kaylen
Update on Kaylen
- Slept through the night since she turned 3mth old (Biggest and greatest achievement, gal!!!)
- Though I still dun get to sleep through the night, I still appreaciate her effort. I would set the alarm clock at 3am to wake up to pump, ONz mummy..hehee..
- Downgrade to 1 small tin of 400g Similac.
-In day time, consume up to 15oz of breastmilk when I'm at work. At night take about 2oz of formula daily.
-Can start to laugh, but doesn't sound good, like crying..sometimes frighten me..hehe..
-Take pacifier occasionally to help to sleep
-Need to wear 6 mth old clothes..(aiyo!..too fat)
-No one would say she small size lor...We have 3 baby born around the same time in the neighbourhood..Aug 24(JianMing's cousin), Sept6(Kaylen), Sept 8 (Shao qi's sister)...guess what? Kaylen is the biggest size baby of all at the moment..Wowow...
-Still drink about 3oz of milk, but around 4pm can drink up to 4oz now..
-I don't intend to start her on solid till 6month old, cos cannot imagine preparing puree/porridge for both kids..and feeding both kids..since Jared still not eating on his own yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment