Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Special Days to remember

15 Dec 08
-Kaylen's first laugh
It was Jared who made her laugh, he sat on her rocker, and kick the dangling display.
Each time Jared kick, Kaylen laugh.
Unfortunately Daddy and me haven't get to heard it till now.

18 Dec 08
-Jared's 1st dentist visit
I got worried when I saw a round spot chip off front his front teeth
and everyday his teeth get worst..
Finally cannot tahan, I got daddy to bring to Smile Maker at Novena Medical center..
So glad that the dentist did managed to something with Jared's teeth, although not complete done,..yet it's already very expected already!
Jared could even fuss when needed to go in PD Dr Ong's clinic..yet let the dentist venture into his teeth..so happy!
But he don't know how to spit out the water after cleaning, he swallowed them..hee
Damage made: $80
Nowadays parent very cham, need to worry every detail of kids...The kids also so cham, 3yr old already go see dentist..hee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...