Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Haiz...Teacher feedback!

Even though Jared been in school since Jan, this is the first time I receive official feedback from teacher..See liao, very worry and sad ah..

The content of the communication book:

Dear Mr & Mrs Tiong,
In class, it appears Jared has adjusted to the new environment. There seem to be some problem, when we are having circle time. He does not want to join in and often sits away from the group. During tea break he does not wish to have snack as well. I will continue to encourage him to participate in the activities. Perhaps it would help if you can talk with him about it.


Hmmm...that's our Jared, to be frank, we are already so surprise he did not cry at all and very look forward for school much more than talentplus time. But seeing teacher's feedback like this formally..still make us worry lah..Haiz.

p/s To reply to teacher, I've sent my reply to daddy to take a look, re-phrase if needed and etc...hehe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...