Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Congrats to Agnes and Wen Qiang!

I attended Agnes and Wenqiang's ROM at Changi Village Hotel..Thanks my dad who skip his nap to send me there. Together in the car, was my mum and Jared. They dine at coffeeshop opp while waiting for me..hehe.
Photoshoot before leaving the house...taken with Weiming diff to handle camera..so out of shape pic..



Jared not attending, but I still tried to dress him up cos I intend to bring him up to see the hotel. He likes going to hotel stay..


It's so hard to take a pic together with him keep running about


In the car, sitting still. He started to appreciate the car more after daddy left since he had to take bus and MRT very often now. hehe

A pic at the bridal room with the gorgous bride.

Lovely setting, it would be much lovely if not raining..But overall, it still look good!

March in



Solemnising.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...