Pages

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Our Monster


During the weekend over Christmas, Jared was like a monster at home.

On sat 24Dec morning, he pee on our blanket. Well, waipo always say he is a genious..he will get down the bed by himself if he needs to pee/poo. So that morning after removing the heavy overnight diaper, I left him bare while playing on my bed. Plan to get him bath soon before change to a new diaper. To my surprise after a while he started peeing...on my blanket!!!! So angry!..After that in the late morning daddy being recalled back for work, so I was left alone to feed him lunch...Another nightmare, he was walking around the house for me to feed him and occasionally split out the food, overturn my plates and messed up every where with his kisses on the wall.

Later after the Christmas party, while we get ready for swimming, Jared poo. So I got daddy to change for him. But daddy didn't manage to control his movement, so in the end he was crawling around our bed with his poo!!..I asked daddy to cool down and continue with the plan to swim..... So we change the bedsheet at night...haha

After the bad experience, I sent Jared back to wai po's place the next day. I continued to take my morning nap at Sembawang, only go back to see him after lunch with daddy.

Again on Monday 25dec, he's a monster again! Refused to take his morning nap..and keep walking around the house. I finally made him sleep at 11am(normal 9am) with a bit of milk. Sigh.
Last year xmas, Jared was such an angel baby only sleep&eat. In fact, we managed to join xmas party at Grace's place even though he was a meer 5 week bb. This year he can make our house turn around! Gosshhh.......


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello xiang yi!! ah yi is back!! do you miss ah yi alot???

but nothing for u jared haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...