Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Days after D day

I was told when the anaestic finished at mid day, I'll start feeling the pain..and was forced by the nurse to go to step down off my bed and pee in the afternoon.

First step like wanna faint..and so scary, so much blood in the pee..

After lunch, I took a short rest..and requested KP to bring me to see my baby in NICU at the visiting hours..I missed the morning visiting hour, cos I still could not get up from bed...I creeped all the way there..and was praised by the nurse that I'm doing not badly? I guessed that's the mother's nature..suddenly will become real strong for the baby!

I finally got to see Jared..He was small, with all the needles on his fingers and toes..I'm so heart pained..But I wasn't sad anymore lah..so was bz taking pics there with our hp and cameras..hehe..

The days after that turned out well..But was again heart broken when PD Dr. Keoy told me that baby can't go home with us. Immediately I started crying non-stop..rejected all friends visit.

But on the day morning I checked out, I was thrilled when the nurses from NICU told me that Jared could go into nursery now..but need to stay another night due to jaundice. We decided that I'll leave for home first, coz nothing much I could do there..no milk leh..

I remembered when Jared discharged it was already Wed, daddy took half day leave and off my MIL and mum with us to TMC to pick him up. So happy and excited..

After that my days revolved around breastfeed and the kiasu me trying all sorts of method to increase my supply hehe..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...